You are here
Seiden is a mission-driven marketing agency based in the flatiron district of NYC. We combine strategy, technology and creative to produce award-winning work that moves our clients’ business forward. On top of that, we add in old-fashioned common sense, honest communication and a few office dogs to keep it real.
- Kyle BakerJunior Art DirectorKyle BakerJunior Art Director
Meet Kyle! He is Seiden’s Jr. Art Director which means he is in charge of creative problem solving both visual and situational for our clients. In his free time, Kyle likes to practice his culinary skills on the grill. So, if you’re ever in the area and looking for some good eats, just stop by with a couple of brews and he’ll take care of the rest.
- Dana ButtenbaumAccount SupervisorDana ButtenbaumAccount Supervisor
This is Dana. She’s an Account Supervisor so she spends her time crossing off her 5-page to-do list while fielding calls from her favorite clients. Between you and Dana, you can handle any marketing conundrum that comes your way.
- Kate CharlesChief Strategy OfficerKate CharlesChief Strategy Officer
Kate Charles is responsible for keeping clients up to speed on trends and finding ways to keep their business relevant amidst constant consumer change. Before joining Seiden, Kate ran Insights & Planning groups at 360i and Hall & Partners.
- Meredith CohenDirector of ProductionMeredith CohenDirector of Production
Meet Meredith! She is Seiden’s Director of Print Production which means she is in charge of working with internal and external teams to produce beautiful work. And, in order to get that beautiful work out the door on time, she always has a plan B…C, and D!
- Stephen FeinbergChief Creative OfficerStephen FeinbergChief Creative Officer
Steve Feinberg turns copy points into images and words and events that people care about. Steve has created award-winning and business-changing work for P&G, AT&T, General Motors, and Continental Airlines.
- Marni FinkSenior Associate Strategy DirectorMarni FinkSenior Associate Strategy Director
Meet Marni. As a Senior Associate Strategy Director, she partners with clients to meet their unique challenges, bringing new insightful ideas that are real-world possible. Clients say our meetings are a delightful break in the day where they get to feel inspired, think big and have some fun.
- Emily FooAccount ExecutiveEmily FooAccount Executive
This is Emily! Emily is an Account Executive at Seiden, and like any good quarterback, she works to maximize her teammates strengths and find new plays to score touchdowns for Seiden’s clients. As a master of spreadsheets, timelines, and decks, if you need to get a campaign from point A to point B, Emily can make it happen, all with a smile on her face!
- Debra FrohlingerBrand StrategistDebra FrohlingerBrand Strategist
Meet Debra! Debra is passionate about learning, understanding and embracing the real people who interact with our brands. Because she knows so much about what inspires and motivates people, she is the resident Shark in this Tank.
- Gennady GómezDirector of Digital StrategyGennady GómezDirector of Digital Strategy
Hello World, this is Gennady! He is Seiden’s Director of Digital Strategy, which means he’s in charge of helping our clients leverage digital tactics to effectively meet (and crush) campaign goals. While digital tools and platforms come and go, learning how they impact human behavior is always quite insightful.
- Eric HouseknechtExecutive Creative DirectorEric HouseknechtExecutive Creative Director
Eric Houseknecht helps our talented writers and art directors bring their ideas to life. Eric has worked at Gyro in New York, Woolley Pau in the U.K., and freelanced in France. But he was born in Texas.
- Eric JohnsonDirector of Account ManagementEric JohnsonDirector of Account Management
This is one of our Erics. As a Director of Account Management, he builds key relationships to keep our brand-building efforts moving forward. He likes to think of his job as being the conductor of an extremely talented orchestra. If everything works together, the results can be beautiful.
- Joanna KimJunior Art DirectorJoanna KimJunior Art Director
As a junior art director, Joanna covers layouts, visual assets and original designs for creative campaigns. Our office dogs love her best.
- BJ KraskaSenior Digital Project ManagerBJ KraskaSenior Digital Project Manager
Say “hey!” to BJ. He is the agency’s digital producer, managing the creative process with web and video developers to ensure that what you see out there in the digital world meets and exceeds the client’s, and Seiden’s, standard. Having a background in art and copy editing, he serves as an additional set of reliable eyes to have everything in its place before it leaves Seiden’s doors.
- Preethi MahadeviahAssociate Creative DirectorPreethi MahadeviahAssociate Creative Director
This is Preethi. As an associate creative director at Seiden, she comes up with the most compelling ways to communicate what your brand can do for your audience. As a writer, she puts it down in words. Because she knows words. She has the best words.
- Fran MassaroOffice ManagerFran MassaroOffice Manager
Meet Fran! She is Seiden’s Office Manager of 25 years! When clients come to Seiden for a meeting, she always makes them feel welcome and at home. When she greets you at the door, she is always up for a good story about the Mad Men Days of advertising.
- Eva NgControllerEva NgController
This is Eva Ng. Eva is our controller and has been responsible for all the financial and accounting operations of our business for the last 23 years. TWENTY-THREE. Which means that not only is she an out-and-out Seidenite and a wealth of knowledge about history, but she knows where all the bodies are buried.
- Kirsten NicholasAccount ExecutiveKirsten NicholasAccount Executive
As an Account Executive, Kirsten coordinates and manages campaign work for her client. She keeps everyone on their toes while also keeping them well-fed with her delicious homemade baked goods.
- Alaina PaciulliDirector of Integrated Media & New BusinessAlaina PaciulliDirector of Integrated Media & New Business
Alaina Paciulli is responsible for connecting people with relevant brand content anywhere and everywhere they consume it, and providing maximum bang for the buck in the process. Before joining Seiden 10 years ago, Alaina worked at Y&R, Horizon Media, and Media Kitchen.
- John PloetzDirector of Account PlanningJohn PloetzDirector of Account Planning
John Ploetz alchemizes consumer insights, marketplace trends, and scientific insights into category-disrupting possibilities. In his formative years, John was that super-strategic account management guy at FCB, Pedone & Partners and Deutsch.
- Derek RushProduction ArtistDerek RushProduction Artist
Meet Derek. He is Seiden’s Senior Studio Artist which means he deals with the mechanics of how to make ideas translate to print, billboards, and digital outdoor media. Adept at fitting 10 pounds of copy in a 5-pound bag, though he’ll keep telling you it would look better the other way around.
- Kati SchultheisDirector of Account ServicesKati SchultheisDirector of Account Services
Kati Schultheis develops and maintains strong client relationships with a mix of Midwestern niceness and a relentless drive to deliver. Kati is a homegrown talent, having been at Seiden for most of her career, with a detour at Heartbeat Ideas on a variety of pharmaceutical clients.
- Liza SeidenMarketing ManagerLiza SeidenMarketing Manager
Meet Liza! She is Seiden’s Marketing Manager which means she is in charge of attracting new clients and communicating what Seiden does best. So, if you ever feel like grabbing a drink to chat about Seiden’s culture and capabilities she’d be happy to cover the tab.
- Matt SeidenPresident, CEOMatt SeidenPresident, CEO
Matt’s goal is to be senior clients’ first call to help them think through and solve marketing business problems. His brand side experience at Clairol and Nabisco and his time serving on corporate boards give him a unique perspective into how to partner with clients and move their business forward.
- Jovan SekulovskiProduction ArtistJovan SekulovskiProduction Artist
Meet Jovan! He is Seiden’s Production Artist which means he takes the approved creative concept and designs it so each layout fits across all media. He’s a master at all Adobe programs, knows 3D design, and is always up for a good chat about the Philadelphia Eagles.
- Rob ShiersIntegrated Media SupervisorRob ShiersIntegrated Media Supervisor
Meet Rob! He is Seiden’s Integrated Media Supervisor which means (at a top level) he plans, executes, and optimizes media plans to best meet his clients’ business objectives. So, if you feel like kicking back and talking KPIs and analytics, Rob’s your guy!
- Maciek SkorekAssociate Creative DirectorMaciek SkorekAssociate Creative Director
Meet Maciek. He is an Associate Creative Director which means he is responsible for the visual aspects of an advertising campaign and coordinates the work of the artistic and design staff. There is really nothing funny about his role. Just kidding.
- Susan Small-WeilChief Planning OfficerSusan Small-WeilChief Planning Officer
Susan Small-Weil heads our consulting arm, Seiden Possibilities, to spark a wide range of unexpected ideas that can thrive within real-world limitations. Before Seiden, Susan oversaw the Planning department of Warwick Advertising and the Consumer Psychology group at McCann.
- Erica StisserCopywriterErica StisserCopywriter
Erica, Seiden’s resident copywriter, covers all things word-y: headlines, web copy, radio spots, and the occasional tv script. Her life-long dream is to finally avail of all her useless bar trivia knowledge and become a semi-finalist on Jeopardy!
- Alyssa TorrisiAccount ExecutiveAlyssa TorrisiAccount Executive
Meet Alyssa! She is one of Seiden’s Account Executives which means she manages client relationships while facilitating the logistics of marketing campaigns. A people-pleaser at heart, Alyssa will make sure the job gets done!
- Kristen VingesIntegrated Assistant Media PlannerKristen VingesIntegrated Assistant Media Planner
Meet Kristen! She is Seiden’s Assistant Integrated Media Planner which means she is responsible for planning and buying across all media tactics. She has the memory of an elephant, which means she’s always on top of deadlines and campaign launch dates!